GM Tax

Businesses - Payroll
Overseas Business

If you are an overseas business wanting to send workers to Australia we at GM Tax can help with your payroll obligations, including:

  • Registration of an overseas entity for PAYG.
  • Ensuring the correct PAYG forms are completed when a new employee starts work for you.
  • Providing guidance on your Australian superannuation obligations.
  • Superannuation Clearing House matters along with guidance with your Superannuation obligations.
  • Preparing end of tax year returns, including PAYG Payment Summaries (also known as Group Certificates), along with Contractors Summaries.
  • Running your payroll, including:
    • Emailing payslips to you and your employees.
    • Advising you of net pays.
    • Advising of amounts payable to the Australian Taxation Office.
    • Preparing and lodging Activity Statement with the ATO.
    • Advising amounts payable to your employees superannuation funds via the Superannuation Clearing House.

As with the other areas in which we advise, GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote to businesses that are interested in engaging our services either on a monthly or quarterly basis.

GM Tax also offers the following services:

  • Tax planning advice and guidance with regards to business structures to ensure that you are trading in the right structure for you and your business.
  • Preparation of Financial Statements for all trading structures.
  • Preparation of tax returns, with all returns electronically lodged where possible.
  • Business advisory and guidance.
  • Operation of payroll, including superannuation reporting obligations.
  • Preparation and submission of quarterly business activity statements (BAS) including electronic submissions to ATO.
  • Preparation and electronic submission of UK and Australian tax returns.