Businesses - Payroll
If you are an overseas business wanting to send workers to Australia we at GM Tax can help with your payroll obligations, including:
- Registration of an overseas entity for PAYG.
- Ensuring the correct PAYG forms are completed when a new employee starts work for you.
- Providing guidance on your Australian superannuation obligations.
- Superannuation Clearing House matters along with guidance with your Superannuation obligations.
- Preparing end of tax year returns, including PAYG Payment Summaries (also known as Group Certificates), along with Contractors Summaries.
- Running your payroll, including:
- Emailing payslips to you and your employees.
- Advising you of net pays.
- Advising of amounts payable to the Australian Taxation Office.
- Preparing and lodging Activity Statement with the ATO.
- Advising amounts payable to your employees superannuation funds via the Superannuation Clearing House.
As with the other areas in which we advise, GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote to businesses that are interested in engaging our services either on a monthly or quarterly basis.
GM Tax also offers the following services:
- Tax planning advice and guidance with regards to business structures to ensure that you are trading in the right structure for you and your business.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for all trading structures.
- Preparation of tax returns, with all returns electronically lodged where possible.
- Business advisory and guidance.
- Operation of payroll, including superannuation reporting obligations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly business activity statements (BAS) including electronic submissions to ATO.
- Preparation and electronic submission of UK and Australian tax returns.