Businesses - Doing Business in Australia
Australia provides an opportunity to set up and carry on a business in a stable and welcoming economic and political climate, located in the growing Asia Pacific region.
- Advice on business structures, including an Australian branch, a new limited company in Australia, or setting up a business using a family trust structure.
- Setting up a business in Australia, and registering the same with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) (the company regulator in Australia).
- Advice on salary packaging for executives and employees, optimising remuneration with regard to any Australian visa requirements.
- Operation of payroll, including STP filing along with Australia’s compulsory superannuation requirements and submission of end of tax year payroll returns to the ATO.
- Monthly bookkeeping.
- Preparation of quarterly business activity statements (BAS).
- Preparation of end of financial year accounts and associated business tax returns.
GM Tax have been assisting individuals for many years who have moved to Australia as the holders of provisional business skills visas, and who require tax and accounting support with a particular regard to the conditions to be satisfied if they are to secure permanent residency visas.
GM Tax has a policy of providing a fixed fee quote to businesses that are interested in engaging our services on a monthly or quarterly basis.
If you would like assistance with your business and would like a fee proposal on setting up your accounting records and/or ongoing bookkeeping assistance please send an enquiry via our contact us button or call a GM Tax office closest to you.
GM Tax also offers the following services:
- Tax planning advice and guidance with regards to business structures to ensure that you are trading in the right structure for you and your business.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for all trading structures.
- Preparation of tax returns, with all returns electronically lodged where possible.
- Business advisory and guidance.
- Operation of payroll, including superannuation reporting obligations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly business activity statements (BAS) including electronic submissions to ATO.
- Preparation and electronic submission of UK and Australian tax returns